četrtek, 25. december 2014

Christmas manicure

Hello darlings!

It's been a while since I last posted, but I had so many things going on and so much to do. So today I am back with my Christmas manicure.


I decided to combine green, white and some glitters :) My inspiration was a video a saw on Instagram (click). I must say that I used my new white nail polish from Essence for the first time here. I read so many great reviews and decided to buy it and it is the best white nail polish you can get. Also the price is great :)




 
Hope you like my creation.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you!!
 
Kaja 
  
 
I used following nail polishes
  • base: OPI - Natural nail base coat
  • white: Essence - 199 wild white ways
  • green: KIKO - 388 Caribbean Green
  • sliver and blue glitter: Manhattan - Lotus effect 10G
  • red: Essence - 61 fame fatal
  • yellow: S-he - 393
  • top: Catrice -  Quick Dry & High Shine Top Coat

 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar