petek, 3. oktober 2014

NOTD #1: Black and glittery

Hello darlings :)

One of my best friends was celebrating her birthday, so of course I had to be super chick for the occasion.
 I decided that it was time for me to try the sponge technique on my nails. I used my OPI natural nail base coat, black nail polish is from Two way in colour 47 and is THE best black nail polish ever. I only applied one coat and got the blackest black :) Over that I applied Catrice - Two Million Dollar baby with sponge and I sealed everything with Catrice - Quick Dry & High Shine Top Coat.





I am very pleased with the outcome and will be definitely using sponge technique more.

Kaja


I used following nail polishes
  • base: OPI - Natural nail base coat
  • black: Two way - Nail polish in 47  
  • glitter: Catrice - Two Million Dollar Baby
  • top: Catrice -  Quick Dry & High Shine Top Coat

3 komentarji:

  1. Meni ena najljubših kombinacij. Hvala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Joj jst bi tudi enkrat poskusla tole kombinacijo, ful mi je ušeč..krasna je*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Je malo packasta, ampak se splača za končni izdelek :)

      Izbriši